Monday, January 18, 2010

First day continued...

Well, my first day at work went ok. Very busy but not mind numbing. Spent most of the day in training with "hour". Had a few conference calls and even answered a few questions. So busy in fact that I almost didn't get to eat lunch.

On a more human note, everyone in the office was very friendly and VERY eager to have me on board. I expect that they will all have laundry lists of things that they would like me to help with. However, considering it took them a year to resolve a slow internet access problem before I got here, I should be able to improve things in the office. Also, I was able to get into the office a bit before 9am and will be getting home before 7pm. So over all the commute isn't too bad and I get to have dinner with the family. :)
Sent via BlackBerry 8900

No comments:

Post a Comment