Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well well well

Ok, so I have been slacking I know. I have not posted anything in quite a while. Well, it was the holidays after all! :)

Now that they are over I need to post some stuff about the last 3 weeks. But not today. Today I just want to mention that the paperwork has begun. I am filling out papers for new bank account and drivers license for here in Australia. Neither is really going too smoothly, but no real big obstacles either. Need proof of address for the license, but luckily won't have to re-test or anything. They will just give me a new license here in Oz. Won't even need to have provisionary plates. Nice! But before I can do that I need the address proof. To do that I need to open the bank account. This is going ok except that they could not get the account to activate. Apparently this bank worker has never had someone with a birth year of prior to 1970 and it is causing a bit of dyslexia for her. It took 4 tries but the account is finally active. More paperwork tomorrow!
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment